Join my Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rex Ryan Vs. Channing Crowder

Rex Ryan, from the New York JETS, came out in the past week, taking charge. He fired at the Patriots saying that he was not afraid of them, and he thinks they can take care of business in the AFC east. Crowder, Captain and Linebacker for the Dolphins, went on to fire at Rex telling him that he won the super bowl of OTA's. Now, there is a lot of controversy on both of these characters. 

First off, let me state that both of these guys are wrong! Rex Ryan is just an example of why I hate the JETS as well as their fans very much. The JETS have a terrible history. There i no reason why a head coach should come out and say the things he did. He is suppose to be a good humble example to his players. Plus, what has Rex accomplished in his short career. He isn't a mastermind when it comes to defense. I mean face it, I can coach the Ravens defense and look good. So Rex please shut up, and show the results before talking about them.

As much as I love the Dolphins, and respect all the players, Crowder has no history to talk smack. He has been to the playoffs once in his career, and one good reason for that could be the fall of Tom Brady, Quarterback for the Patriots. I never support when a player from the Dolphins talk smack, unless they played in 1972. The Dolphins history is almost as bad as the JETS. So, Crowder do me a favor, Stop talking smack, and give us fans what we hav been waiting for since before I was born, a Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment