Join my Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marlins are still drowning! MVP is almost OUT!


When it comes to Sports in the past week, I can't help but to be frustrated on what the Marlins have done! It is sad to see a team that had everyone with their eyes wide open, to see a team that has everyone with their eyes shut! These Marlins are hard to watch. It is sad to see all the errors on the field of play. I just hope they can find a strong team before they move into the new stadium. To be honest I have had more focus on the NBA playoffs.

These playoffs are having everyone watching them, even my fiancee. All the games in the Eastern and Western finals are are literally depending on the last shot. The dream match up that everyone has been wanting to watch is little by little fading away! Lebron and the Cavs are down 3-1 to the Magic, and the Lakers are struggling more then ever against the Nuggets. All I have to say is, I will be a happy camper if Lebron gets the boot. That will mean that Wade would have a championship, and Mr. MVP wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment